Hydrating Face Toner with MSM
Gluten Free, Vegan
Refreshing toner with Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), biologically active source of sulfur, L-carnosine (aminoacid compound), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), and stimulating root extracts of burdock, astragalus, ginseng and licorice, moisturizes, tones, and lightens the skin. Skin Matrix enhances collagen and elastin production for a youthful, smooth, and radiant complexion due to its exceptional protection against free radical damage; it reduces inflammation and strengthens skin cells.
• MSM is a skin-strengthening and protecting compound. MSM is readily absorbed and used by the dermal tissue. MSM is biologically active source of sulfur and a building block for the amino acids cysteine and methionine. These amino acids are important in forming connective tissue (collagen), hair, nails, and the keratinized skin cells of the epidermal layer. It reduces scar tissue and keloids by normalizing the cross-linking of collagen.
• L-Carnosine is made out of the amino acids beta-alanine and L-histadine. Like MSM, it is a natural metabolite in your body as well as a powerful antioxidant. It occurs in particularly high concentration in long-lived cells like nerves and muscles. Carnosine both rejuvenates old cells and extends the functional life of skin’s building blocks as well as its lipids and proteins. As such, it is identified as an “agent of longevity”. This amazing dipeptide also clears toxicity. Lots of antioxidants aim to prevent free radicals from entering tissues but have no effect after this first line of defense is broken. Carnosine is not only effective in prevention, but it is also active after free radicals react to form other dangerous compounds – it protects the tissues from these damaging ‘second-wave’ chemicals.
• Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) has long been used both topically and orally for its anti-inflammatory properties and its stunning ability to reverse many aspects of skin ageing. Niacinamide enhances energy production, increases collagen synthesis, decreases inflammation, encourages synthesis of lipids needed for skin health and beauty, and diminishes wrinkling. It can even help fade age spots and prevent the formation of new ones. It repairs DNA when skin has been exposed to too much UV light, electromagnetic frequencies or chemical pollution.
Saturate a cotton pad with the toner and wipe the skin starting from the inner to outer part of the face. Apply after cleanser morning and evening over the face and neck to prepare your skin for a moisturizer.
Stinging is normal and will subside within 5-10 sec.
Skin Type: All skin types including sensitive skin, atopic skin – dermatomyositis, eczema, psoriasis, relieves itching
Helichrysum Italicum Hydrosol, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Hydrosol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Hydrosol, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Hydrosol, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Hydrosol, Astragalus Mongholicus Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Extract, Panax Quinquefolius (Ginseng) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), L-carnosine, Vit B3 (Niacinamide), 100% Natural Grape Alcohol, D-panthenol (Provitamin B5), Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
*Naturally occurs in essential oils
120 ml / 4 oz
Irritated Skin & Dermatitis Treatment
1oz / 30 ml
Athlete Potion is designed to fight exposure to various irritants and allergens during physical activity. Resolves contact dermatitis due to mechanical stress, sports gear friction, increased sweating and higher temperatures.
Apply few drops to your fingertips and massage onto affected area 2-3 times daily as needed.
Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Simmondisia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Triticum vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago officinalis (Borage) Oil, Rosa canina (Rosehip seed) Oil, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood)*, Juniperus (Juniper)*, Lavandula (Lavender)*, Litsea cubeba, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa)*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint)*, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood)*, Thymus citriodorus (Lemon thyme)*
Antiseptic Oil for Acne-prone Skin
Previously: HEALING OIL
Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-congestant
Formulated to de-congest and purify acne prone and problematic skin, Balancing Face Oil features selection of botanical metabolites that have demonstrated high anti-bacterial, anti-septic and hormone-balancing properties, all critical part of controlling and reversing acute and occasional, hormonal acne outbreaks.
Combination of fatty oils carrier and bio-availability of selected phytonutrients is effective in stopping the inflammation and containing the spread of unfriendly bacteria to the surrounding healthy tissue.
Highly compatible with the skin, Balancing Face Oil assists in the healthy production of the acid mantel that guards against harmful, persistent bacteria and skin imbalances, nourishing the cells and shielding against oxidation by strengthening a lipid barrier that protects and support the skin functions.
Synergistic action of plant essences, known as natural balancers (adaptogens), and palmitic acid purifies skin; sebum production is normalized, blemishes fade and scarring is minimized as the skin`s natural repair process accelerates. Equally important is improved circulation due to tannins in hazelnut oil and anti-inflammatory and antioxidative activity of thymoquinone in black seed oil.
- Helicrhysium, Clary sage are chosen for their antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, adaptogenic and harmonizing effects. Rich in esters, sesquiterpenes, and ketones they have impressive tissue repair properties, wound healing, and cell regenerative properties. Highly regarded for their ability to disperse bruises, and help reduce scarring.
- Rosemary, Bergamot, Lavender, Thyme rich in monoterpenes are selected for their anti-bacterial, astringent, decongestant properties and as a promoters of healthy circulation.
- Cedarwood, Tea Tree, Carrot are exceptional skin rejuventaing and toning plant metabolites with strong anti-inflammatory, mucolytic and antibacterial, wound healing action due to high content of sesquiterpens and seuiterpenols.
Apply a few drops onto the cleansed face. Gently massage until oil is fully absorbed. Use alone or under moisturizer.
Skin Type: acneic, normal-oily, combination, congested, hormonally challenged
Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Simmondisia Chinensis (Jojoba) Fruit Oil, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Helichrysum Italicum (Helichrysum) Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot FCC) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Spica (Spike Lavender) Flower/Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*
*Naturally occurs in essential oil
30ml / 1oz
Advanced Skin Detox Mask
MARE is a revitalizing face mask made with a unique bioblend of the earth and sea’s healing nutrients. Its two main ingredients, laminaria and zeolite, help restore your skin to make it supple, hydrated, and rejuvenated. At the same time, this advanced skin detox mask protects your face from the sun and air pollutants.
Laminaria is a brown algae that excels at retaining moisture. Common near ocean shores, the algae produce a compound that prevents the plant from drying out during low tide. When placed on the skin, these compounds are absorbed via natural osmosis and prevent your skin from drying out. The algae also have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties that help protect the skin from many different threats.
Zeolite is a crystalline mineral that is a powerful antioxidant. In MARE, it detoxifies the skin and stimulates the immune system. Formed with volcanic lava and seawater met, zeolite is a rich source of several essential minerals such as magnesium, calcium, copper, potassium, selenium, zinc, iodine, and iron.
With these two ingredients working together, MARE can help skin stay soft and healthy. Use once per week as a face mask or in the shower.
Skin Type: All skin types including sensitive, detoxing, neutralizes pollution and radiation deposits
Mix powder with water to create a smooth paste. Apply the mask gently in thin layers to your face, neck, and shoulders. Avoid eyes and lips. Allow the mask to dry naturally before rinsing. Before the mask is completely dry, rinse off with warm water, massaging face in a circular motion; the slightly grainy texture will help exfoliate dead skin. Pat the skin dry with a soft cloth and follow with your favorite moisturizer. Apply once a week.
Put some powder in a palm of your hand and gently rub it all over your body in circular motions. Use to support any detox protocol (fasting, cellulite treatments, weight loss) or after flying, x-ray or other diagnostic imaging.
Clinoptilolite Zeolite, Calcium Bentonite, Arthrospira platensis (Spirulina), Palmaria Palmata (Dulse), Laminaria hyperborea, Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary)
4 oz / 110 g
Cleansing Mask for Face & Scalp
4 oz / 110 g
HEAL Cleansing Mask’s powerful herbal combination helps detoxify, regulate sebum production and clean skin to clarify the skin and improve the complexion.
Fine French Green Clay helps draw oil and debris from the pores to prevent clogging and new breakouts. Use it as hair/scalp treatment to remove product deposits, improve circulation and bring strength and shine to your hair.
Use as hair/scalp treatment to remove product deposits, improve circulation and bring strength and shine to your hair.
Measure approximately about 1 TBSP powder and 5 TSP of boiling water for one application. Once you begin to stir mixture, you are aiming for the consistency of yogurt, a smooth paste that can be applied easily. If too liquid, it will not stick to the skin; if too thick, it will not be supple enough to penetrate deep into the skin. Adjust by adding a little more mask powder if necessary.
Smooth still warm mixture onto skin. Use the tips or your fingers or flat brush to apply the mask gently in thin layers to your face, neck, décolletage, back, buttocks, or any other part of your body that needs help. Avoid eyes and lips.
Allow to dry naturally for 15 – 30 min before rinsing. When the mask is almost completely dry, rinse off with warm water massaging face in circular motion; slight grainy texture will help exfoliate dead skin. Finally, pat the skin dry with soft cloth and follow with your favorite moisturizing cream if needed. To be effective mask should be applied at least once a week.
Salvia officinalis (Sage), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Chamaemelum nobile (Chamomile), Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek seed), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Triticum vulgare (Cereal germ), French Green Clay